[ r e f l e c t . & . r e f r e s h ]
Accounts of an Adolescent

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hi everyone.

I'm not sure who else reads this blog anymore, but yeah, I'm not dead yet.

I probably can't say the same about this blog :P

I'd love to continue where I left off, but I was thinking it's about time for a rebirth.

So here is my new blog: Dreams Can Come True.

I still write regularly for ECS's student blogs but I felt like I needed some place for my private thoughts.

It's been quite a journey. Accounts of an Adolescent will always hold a special place in my heart. Who knows? It might just experience a resurrection sometime in the future ;)

:: NHA at 10:02 AM :: 0 comments ::


Comments: Post a Comment
[ a l l . a b o u t . m e ]
Name: Norhidayah Azman
Age: 21
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
Hobbies: Singing, Internet, Music



MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from coolster1. Make your own badge here.

:: Cool Links ::

Dynamic Drive


The Hunger Site


:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::

Celestial designs