[ r e f l e c t . & . r e f r e s h ]
Accounts of an Adolescent

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm featured on ECS's main page! Wheeee :D

One of the bus drivers, Terry, commented that I lead a sad love life.. He says I'm smart and good-looking, but he can't understand why I still choose to go after bus drivers.. I said I don't know.. Then he asked whether I'd be watching the fireworks display that Friday night and I said no because I'd be doing very boring stuff, to which he replied:

"That's probably why."

:|

So there I was, wallowing in my self-induced depression.. Then when I got to my room and fired up my MSN, guess what? My classmate asked me out! Apparently even he couldn't believe that I was going to stay in on a Friday night so he asked if I'd go out with him.

And I said yes ;)

So we went to see the fireworks display and went to Portswood where we waited TWO LONG HOURS just to be served dinner :S

It wasn't exactly a date.. I'm pretty sure he asked me out just as a friendly gesture.. But he was such a gentleman.. He lived in St. Denys which is close to Portswood but he walked with me all the way back to South Hill which is 20 minutes in the opposite direction!

And yes, I walked! It had the most number of hills I've traversed in a single walk. Ever.

Overall, it was a great evening for me.. But to be honest, if it wasn't for Terry's remark, I probably wouldn't have gone out that night.. I'm perfectly fine with the idea of staying in every night but now I appreciate the fact that sometimes you just need to let loose a bit ;)

:: NHA at 8:30 AM :: 0 comments ::


Comments: Post a Comment
[ a l l . a b o u t . m e ]
Name: Norhidayah Azman
Age: 21
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
Hobbies: Singing, Internet, Music



MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from coolster1. Make your own badge here.

:: Cool Links ::

Dynamic Drive


The Hunger Site


:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::

Celestial designs