[ r e f l e c t . & . r e f r e s h ]
Accounts of an Adolescent

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm currently tutoring maths for two Muslim siblings; one's a 15-year-old doing his GCSE this year and the other's a 9-year-old girl doing her Key Stage 2.. The moment I stepped into their house, I was in shock.. They live in this mansion which is just 15 minutes away from my place..

I know I've had a lot of experience tutoring in Malaysia, but this new job really made me apprehensive, considering I don't have a single clue as to what the UK syllabus is about and what's expected from me.. However, today was our 2nd session and I'm starting to get the hang of this tutoring thing.. I'm getting along great with the girl and we're making good progress.. The brother? He's soooo handsome.. Sigh.. If only he was a bit older.. That being said, he looks a lot more mature for his age and being the genius that he is, he keeps scoring As for his exams.. When I ask if he's having any problems with his work, he always says no so I'm left feeling that I don't really need to be there :P

Their mom is a real angel.. She gave me a delicious kebab meal while the kids were doing their work and I've been invited to come over to visit her anytime of the day just to keep each other company :)

They are such amazing people and thank God for giving me this opportunity to meet them :)

:: NHA at 4:32 PM :: 1 comments ::


Comments:
hi dayah!

i didn't you had a blog!

- faeez
 
Post a Comment
[ a l l . a b o u t . m e ]
Name: Norhidayah Azman
Age: 21
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
Hobbies: Singing, Internet, Music



MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from coolster1. Make your own badge here.

:: Cool Links ::

Dynamic Drive


The Hunger Site


:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::

Celestial designs